Within the conference, 4 workshops are planned (December, 12th).
Proposed workshops are:
- Introduction to data envelopment analysis for logistics. Jenaro Nosedal, Universidad Autónoma del Estado de México
- Introduction to discrete event simulation of warehouses or distribution centers with FlexSim. Ricardo Torres Mendoza, Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México
- Introduction to freight distribution modeling with Citilabs Cube Cargo. Javier García Gutiérrez, Universidad Autónoma del Estado de México
- Rapid modelling solutions: Introduction to SIMIO. Gabriela Sánchez Pavón, Orcasim
- Modelling transport systems using discrete-event simulation. Miguel Mujica Mota, Amsterdam University Of Applied Sciences
- Analysis of transport data using R. Ann Wellens, Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México
The workshops will be given in English, do not have an extra cost and are intended for all public, although participants are presumed to have some basic technical skills. If you intend to participate please fill in the contact form below or contact our the Workshop Chair, Jenaro Nosedal (email@example.com).